Pure winter fun – Tux-Zillertal Valley
Tux-Finkenberg is one level up… in the glittering white snow of the skiing area “Ski- & Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000” including the Hintertux Glacier.
Guaranteed snow on altitudes from 850 to 3,250 metres above sea level, the Hintertux Glacier offers year-round skiing 365 days!
From the demanding and varied skiing experience at Eggalm to the sunny Rastkogel plateau, farther across the breathtaking panorama downhill run or the cable car “150er Tux” to the “entertainment district” Penken with Vans Penken Park and the Harakiri run. Stop for refreshments at quaint mountain huts and enjoy après ski fun. Or take the snow-covered downhill runs to Vorderlanersbach – directly to the doorstep of the Guesthouse Talblick.
Our services for you
- Directly located at the valley station of the Rastkogel cable car
- Free ski depot at the mountain station of the Rastkogel cable car
- Benefits for house guests at Insider – the sportshop
- Online ski and board reservation
Zillertal Valley Super Ski Pass
- Skiing Area Zillertal 3000: 196 km well groomed pistes
- Guaranteed snow from December to mid-April
- 365 days skiing fun at the Hintertux Glacier
- Free regional ski bus